Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Guys I need you more than ever now

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Guys I need you more than ever now

    I just went for my Echoand they found some tumors on my heart along with a alot of fluid...They wanted me to be put into the hospital immediatly but I chose to hold off till tomorrow till I could spend some time with my wife and family tonight and friends because I dunno what the future for me holds...I know right now i'm really scared to death and worried really bad...I didn't know you could have heart tumors but you can...I'm really worried and scared...Please keep me in your Thoughts and Prayers...I know alot of you already have and you don't know how much I greatly appreciate it...Sems the more I go the more bad news I get.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys I need you more than ever now

    You're in my prayers Tob. I hope all works out for the best for you and yours. Stay strong.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys I need you more than ever now

    I'm sorry, I know that you are going through a lot right now that we don't understand. There are a lot of support groups on the internet for cancer...they really help. You are in my prayers and here is a link to one that some friends of mine have used.
    The Wellness Community: Online Cance Support
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys I need you more than ever now

    I hope everything works out well for you, you will be remembered in my prayers.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys I need you more than ever now

    You're just going through a rough stretch, tob. Don't get too down. I'm sure you've got lots of family that love and care about you, and you've got an extended family here that care about you. I for one am glad I've got to meet you and look forward to many more of those meetings. Be strong, don't let it get you down, feel free to rant, rave, and get things off your chest here. Which hospital will you be going to, pal? HVH?
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys I need you more than ever now

    Ditto from me dude, and you know I have been sending them up.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys I need you more than ever now

    Tob,
    You'll be in our prayers and although some may not always think so, prayer is an extremely powerful tool. Be positive, having went through my own health related issues in the past, the power of being positive, not thinking you're going to beat everything but knowing you will beat everything is an absolutely wonderful tool as well. Be as stubborn, as thick headed as you can. I mean listen to the doctors, do what they say but don't ever sit around, feeling bad or thinking bad thoughts. The key is to say well I have this 'crap' now lets beat it and get healthy. God Bless ya man.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys I need you more than ever now

    I pray God heals you and gives you peace. You are in our prayers.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys I need you more than ever now

    May God comfort you and heal.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  10. #10
    Inactive Member LPDfanincarolina's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guys I need you more than ever now

    GOD'S speed my friend. I have had you added to several prayer lists here in N.C. and in BSG. I will continue to pray for you myself. Remember YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS !!
    GOD bless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •